Monday, December 7, 2015

Lineage 2 bot and hack(adena and enchants)


Lineage 2 Hack tool was my personal,soul project.I played it for years and remember how I was searching for hacks and couldn't find one.Now time has passed,I quit playing L2,but since now I can make my own hacks,I made one for Linege 2 as well,and now my team and I are sharing it with you!Lineage 2 Hack with all chronicles and chapters from C4 to Goddes of Destruction.
Lineage 2 Cheats features and how to use information:

Features:
  • Unlimited Adena
  • Unlimited CP/HP
  • Unlimited MP
  • Maximum Weapon Enchant(+65535)
  • Maximum Armor Enchant(+65535)
  • Maximum Jewelry Enchant(+65535)
  • Proxy
  • Anti-ban

How to use: 
  • Download Lineage 2 hack tool from the button below.
  • Place the hack in your Lineage 2 System Folder(Where L2.exe is located!)
  • Open Lineage 2 on your PC and logg on your server.
  • With the game on,open the hack on your PC,select your Chronicle/Chapter and click CONNECT.
  • Once connected,choose what options you want and uspress START HACK!
  • Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment